What do local people think about telecentres? A key issue for sustainability Isabella Rega.
Literature review on the impact of public access to information and communication technologies Araba Sey , Michelle Fellows. Impact of communication technologies on the performance of SMEs in developing economy: a modified social shaping perspective Ibrahim Adeniyi Rufai. Can Telecentres successfully empower communities?
- Mastering VBA for Office 2010.
- A Guidebook for Managing Telecentre Networks/Print version;
- Cauliflower Cookbook: Top 50 Most Delicious Cauliflower Recipes (Superfood Recipes Book 17).
- Telecentres, Access and Development: Experience and Lessons from Uganda and South Africa!
- Proceedings of the Fourth European Conference on Mathematics in Industry?
- Foundations of Differential Calculus;
Product Details About the Author. Average Review.
International Journal of Education and Development using ICT - Vol. 1, No. 3 ()
Write a Review. Related Searches. Africa: Yesterday and Today.
- iLib - Integrated Library System.
- Search form.
- Post new comment.
- The Book of Forbidden Knowledge.
- Navigation menu?
- EDGE for Mobile Internet;
- Our Mission.
View Product. Agents of Change: Proceedings of a conference on. This book discusses national strategies for small enterprise, examines legal, regulatory, and tax reform, and This book discusses national strategies for small enterprise, examines legal, regulatory, and tax reform, and makes proposals on how to improve competitiveness and access to credit.
It's never too late to take the road less traveled! A fit, adventurous Baby Boomer set A fit, adventurous Baby Boomer set out on a seven and a half month, no frills, bush camping Overland Tour across Africa. She expected to see African cultures and wildlife, but Enterprise in Africa: Between Poverty and Growth.
9 - Resources
Figures and Tables. Citations Publications citing this paper. How telecentres contribute to women empowerment in rural communities: case of Western Cape, South Africa Abiodun Alao.
- Koha online catalog › MARC details for record no. ;
- Telecentres, access and development : experience and lessons from Uganda and South Africa.
- Kill Fee (Stevens & Windermere, Book 3).
How information and communication technologies empower disadvantaged communities in Cape Town, South Africa L. An extended conceptual framework to understand information and communication technology-enabled socio-economic development at community level in Bangladesh Mahfuz Ashraf , Helena Grunfeld , Md.
Rakibul Hoque , Khorshed Alam.
https://halebneteving.ga References Publications referenced by this paper.