If this book had a longer title it would be "Finite fields, mostly of char- acteristic 2, for engineering and computer science applications.
- Finite Fields and their Applications;
- Finite fields for computer scientists and engineers.
- Armies of the Dark Ages, 600-1066 A.D.;
- The Labour Governments 1964-1970 (British Politics and Society).
- The Stoic Life: Emotions, Duties, and Fate!
- Finite Fields: Theory, Applications, and Algorithms.
Get A Copy. Hardcover , pages.
Recommended for you
More Details Original Title. Friend Reviews.
To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. To ask other readers questions about Finite Fields for Computer Scientists and Engineers , please sign up.
Finite fields for computer scientists and engineers
Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Community Reviews. Showing Rating details. All Languages. More filters. Sort order.
Handbook of Finite Fields - CRC Press Book
Claudi Paniagua Macia rated it it was amazing Nov 23, Joshua rated it really liked it May 20, Tony added it Mar 23, Shreelatha added it Jul 16, Chris Aldrich added it Dec 14, Ahmed marked it as to-read Jan 25, Encoder1 added it Sep 23, Abhay Gupta marked it as to-read Jan 29, Jose marked it as to-read Oct 14, Michael Montgomery marked it as to-read Oct 20, Mathematics Commons. Advanced Search. Privacy Copyright.
- Bestselling Series.
- Finite field arithmetic.
- Instructional Workshop on Analysis and Geometry, Canberra, Jan 23 to Feb 10, 1995, Part 3 Operator theory and nonlinear analysis;
- Finite Fields for Computer Scientists and Engineers : Robert J. McEliece : ;
- Cosmic Rays, the Sun and Geomagnetism: The Works of Scott E. Forbush;
Skip to main content. Abstract If an element in a given field can be expressed as a product of two equivalent elements that are also in the field, then this element is a quadratic residue of that field.
Finite fields for computer scientists and engineers.
Included in Mathematics Commons. Search Enter search terms:.
Undergraduate Research Commons.