I found the course to be very informative, insightful, practical and good value for money.
The presenters were knowledgeable and experienced professionals. I would strongly recommend the course to professionals involved in project management, ie. Log in Remember me. Lost your password? Our clients. Michael J. Why Buildings Fall Down.
construction contract and commercial consultants
Matthys Levy. Simon Topliss. Construction Technology 5th edition. Roger Greeno. Brunel's Kingdom.
John Christopher. Victorian House Manual. Ian Rock.
Construction Project Manager's Pocket Book. Duncan Cartlidge. Understanding Structures.
Derek Seward. Why Buildings Stand Up.
Managing Reality, 2nd Edition. Book 2: Procuring an Engineering and Construction Contract
Mario Salvadori. Christopher Gorse.
- Catch a Fire: The Life of Bob Marley.
- Understanding NEC3 : Professional Services Contract: A Practical Handbook.
- Domain Conditions in Social Choice Theory.
- Valuation of intangible assets in global operations.
- Devils Tower - Black Hills Alkalic Igneous Rocks and General Geology.
- NEC3: Books - Products - NEC Contracts.
River Republic. Jon Broome would like to keep in touch with you via email with updates, news and exclusive offers.
A Practical Guide to the NEC3 Professional Services Contract | RIBA Bookshops
Powered by Kentico , an intelligent website by ie Intelligent Marketing. Why Jon? Jon offers tailored NEC3 training courses that can help deliver better projects and programmes. Sign up for Jon's Newsletter.